Sunday, September 25, 2011

Personal Childhood web

As I sit down to write this assignment I could not think of five people that has played an important part in my life as a child. There is my father, Walter. He was in his late forty when I was born. He was a very good provider, and teacher. He is now 94 years old. Willie B is my mother loving and caring. she taught me how to sew, cook and encourage me to get an education. Charlean, my sister she was an only child until our father married my mother. I grew up with two mothers Willie B and Charlean. 

Charlean was there to make sure that if someone missed I love you, she would hug me and say it. If there was a play at school she was there to help me focus. If there was a problem at home or school she was there to help comfort me. She was a sister, protector, guardian and mother.She always encouraged us to make good grades in school, then challenge us in college by going back with us.
Then there is as we call her ,Miss Carrie, family friend. She was and still is loving and caring to us. She was quick to fuss, but just as quick to encourage you to be all you can be.
I think that that the people around me as a child meet Bronfenbrenner's ecological theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment